I stayed here for one night and overall had a great experience. Staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, however my only complaint would be the noise from the busy street outside. I was on the 4th floor and the traffic was a bit loud. I would request a room off the steer if possible. Otherwise, everything was good. The location allows for easy walking access to Broughton St. and River St. Also, the outdoor pool was nice and private, however the water looked a little questionable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn