Our family stayed in a two queen suite and we were very pleased. Our room was nice and clean, our beds were comfortable, and the staff was top notch! We were so impressed with the staff...this includes front desk clerks, housekeepers and maintenance employees. Breakfast was great. Pool was nice. This Hampton is on the outer limits of what we consider the Historic District, so it is a bit of a hike to River Street area. The hotel was very busy when we visited and parking was sparse. We parked in a lot across a busy four lane road which was difficult with small children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn