This was by far a wonderful place to stay for our Savannah adventure, excellent location, and parking is cheaper than other places, and once you park you can pretty much walk wherever you wish in the historic district. Breakfast was really good and had a lot of choices, hot and cold. If you eat there after 8 am, it gets extremely busy, but people are in and out pretty quickly. Would especially like to praise Tara at front desk, she is one of the nicest persons I have ever met and helped get us our room earlier than we expected, and also offered suggestions on what to do and where to eat. Our room was huge too and we were on the very top floor with a nice view. Thank you for making our stay a very pleasant one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn