The hotel exceeded all our expectations. Staff was helpful and efficient, rooms very clean and spacious. Free breakfast was above the usual "continental". The location is very pedestrian friendly and well situated as to all the historic sites. Only two slight negatives, street noise if you are on the Oglethorpe Ave. side and parking is very tight. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn