We stopped for a night in Savannah, Walking in caught us with fresh smell of laundry, It is all over the place, the rooms, path ways ... The room was great, very clean, really comfortable, great breakfast, very nice staff, the place was decorated and welcoming. We were advised to walk down the street and find Huey on river walk, which turned out to be super nice with excellent food, if u don't mind waiting 45 for a table (waiting area is entertaining). We took the elevator up stairs, and back to the streets. Savannah down town is beautiful, great vibe.
About the distance from the hotel... welll... we enjoyed the walk, but coming back late felt .. a bit dark. If u can take this hotel and just move it a bit ... towards the river... It would be perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn