“Amazing”

Cuisines: Greek, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome, period. Absolutely tasty and reasonably priced. The hookah was also very good, plenty of flavors to choose from. Best of all the staff wad so inviting and friendly. Will definitely go again next time in Savannah

There are newer reviews for Persepolis Lounge and Grill

Reviewed April 25, 2014

After a week of she-crab soup and southern seafood, we were eager for a change. Persepolis offered a perfect blend of Persian and Greek food. Absolutely delicious. We had mousaka, pastichio, two kinds of eggplant dips, dolmas (really amazing), a flaming cheese, beef koobideh, and chicken breast kabobs. All were really yummy. We especially loved our rice. Service was great. The atmosphere is intimate and perfect for a romantic meal or a dinner out with friends. I wish I was staying longer so I could return!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The meal was awesome from beginning to end. We had the Village salad, Greek salad, Beef Koobideh Kabob, and a special of Lamb shanks. Both came with sautéed vegetables (in olive oil) and Persian style Bastmati rice. We picked the Zereshk Polo (rice) which was mixed with barberries (sort of like a small sweet cranberry), pistachio, almonds and saffron seasoning. This is not your pasty rice we are used to eating. It was so light and fluffy we couldn't believe it was rice! I personally am not a rice fan, but didn't leave one speck on my plate. The Baklava was not the same as the typical Greek Baklava I am used to eating, but was excellent as well. Normally I have difficulties finding restaurants I can eat with my food allergies, but not here due to quality ingredients. I also rarely like the way the veggies are prepared or some other aspect of the meal, but after eating here the first night, we decided not to gamble looking for another place to only have a mediocre meal. We returned the next night and everything was just as wonderful as the night before. One word of caution, there are less than 20 tables so either arrive early or be sure to make reservations.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Cozy setting. Family owned and so quite personal. The hummus was excellent. The special was quite expensive and we weren't warned about the price. Service was very prompt. Would definitely return.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

All food is authentic and fresh, arrives hot and delicious. Chef came to our table and inquired about our experience, which is a welcome touch. It's a small place, so make reservations for more than 2 people.