“Cooking school with chef Darin”

700 Kitchen Cooking School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Chef Peter Russo, director of 700 Kitchen Cooking School, presents both individuals and groups with an exclusive opportunity to enjoy entertaining and engaging culinary programs in a state-of-the-art environment. From interactive hands-on culinary classes for individuals or teams, to unique culinary programs for groups, 700 Kitchen Cooking School offers new tastes, flavors and techniques for everyone regardless of experience.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Had an awesome time. Really enjoyed the knife skills lesson. Recipes were also unique and interesting.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Absolutly a great time. I have been cooking all my life and my wife got this for me as a birthday present. Made believe I never cooked before and had a fantastic time. Chef Darin was informative and a great teacher. Rock on. Just as our friends who went with us, We will be back

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I took my wife to Savannah for our anniversary and it was the best part of our trip. The class was very entertaining. Despite being pretty good cooks at home we both learned quite a bit and the food was amazing. We've used the same recipes for our friends and family and everyone loves them.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you have about 3 hours and your looking for something fun and different to do, sign up for the cooking class offered at the Mansion on Forsythe Park. We cooked a Low Country dinner - from soup to biscuits to main course to dessert, and learned a lot along the way. When we were all finished, we ate the meal we made. A very memorable experience!

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

The last afternoon of my vacation included a class in Low Country cooking at the 700 cooking school. It was instructive as well as very enjoyable...I learned the RIGHT way to chop an onion (been doing it wrong for too long.) Chef Darin is a great teacher for those of all skill levels...he made the experience more of party with cooking included. The group began as a collection of strangers but we bonded over the awesome food thanks to chef. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Savannah.