“Best Part of Savannah”

700 Kitchen Cooking School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Chef Peter Russo, director of 700 Kitchen Cooking School, presents both individuals and groups with an exclusive opportunity to enjoy entertaining and engaging culinary programs in a state-of-the-art environment. From interactive hands-on culinary classes for individuals or teams, to unique culinary programs for groups, 700 Kitchen Cooking School offers new tastes, flavors and techniques for everyone regardless of experience.
Concord, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Part of Savannah”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

To use an over used word, my wife and I found this class totally "awesome". I didn't do much by choice but I really enjoyed myself. We took a class called "Tomato Palooza". Although my wife can't indulge much in tomatoes, Chef Darin made allowances for her and she was able to enjoy the class. It was one of many things we did over two weeks and we consider it our favorite. It falls in behind Kennedy Spc Ctr, and Churhill Downs. If we ever find ourselves in or near Savannah again, we will attend another class.

Visited August 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Kudo's to Chef Darien!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Great way to learn and I guarantee you You will learn something new, and a great way to have a lovely dinner or whatever you choose. I signed up for dinner next time I plan on Brunch. It was fun and informative and not just for women, after all some of the best chefs are men!

Visited September 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Fabulous Classes with Chef Darin”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Wow! We never realized how much fun cooking could be until Chef Darin taught us how to combine the correct ingredients so the flavor would explode in our mouths. It was so much fun! Can't wait to make the trek From Ohio to Savannah again!!!

Visited August 2012
Greenwood, Arkansas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun filled learning experience”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband and I took our first cooking class with Chef Darin at the 700 Cooking School. It was one of our absolute favorite parts of our trip. We learned so many tips and tricks. We wish we had been able to take more classes while we were there and hope to be able to go back someday. This will definitely be on our list of must do's when we're back in the area.

Visited July 2012
Dacula, GA
“The Highlight of our Savannah Weekend!!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We recently went on a "birthday celebration" weekend to Savannah. As a surprise, my husband enrolled us both at the 700 Kitchen Cooking School. Chef Darin led the class and what a wonderful experience it was! We both went to a one week cooking school in Tuscany last year and thought that was great, however, Chef Darin was right up there with our Italian Chef. He was experienced, knowedgeable and an informative teacher. We not only made a delicious meal but even better, a great fresh Peach and Rasberry Crustata for dessert. I would so recommend this cooking experience as you will definitely learn new techniques! Chef darin is a trained professional who thoroughly enjoys what he does.

Visited July 2012