1,292 results
All reviews rooftop bar top deck the river hardwood floors cotton warehouse beautiful hotel boutique hotel valet parking small balcony high ceilings a river view room perfect location street level valet service container ships historic district within walking distance
Reviewed October 9, 2018

The young gentlemen that was the valet was great, helpful with local information, let us see a room (not the one that was rented to us). The view of the river is great from the small balcony that's on the room. Started to go downhill pretty quick from here. Front desk had no personality, when I asked about parking options I got a sarcastic; you can park on the street for $2.00 and hour! We were given another room other than what we were shown. Once in that room it was terribly musty smelling. The air conditioner in the room spit condensation which required us to place a towel on the floor, to not slip. The bathroom requires you to do the "foxtrot" in order to open and close the shower door, bathroom door interferes. The atmosphere of the room is not bad, original floors, trim moulding, windows, etc. I observed earplugs on the night stand which should have been a tip off, around 3 AM the delivery trucks started and continued pretty much till 6 or 7 AM. If your looking for quit rest spot this is not the place. At check out the rate was different than what we researched on the internet, about $60.00, when I question and requested the internet rate, we were denied. (that's my bad for not establishing the up front charge, won't happen again). Other than that the city is beautiful and we had a great time.

Room Tip: would not recommend.
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Located in the riverfront this hotel is perfect for a Savannah visit. Rooftop views of the river are an added bonus. Rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. Desk service was excellent. Would gladly stay here again.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

While the room was clean and the bed comfortable, I don't think the River view is worth so much, I mean it's not Central Park or the Grand Canyon.

Getting the room cleaned was unbelievably slow. We left at 5am one morning and returned at 4pm, room wasn't clean, even with putting out the sign. We were the 4 days and the room was cleaned 2 times.

The air conditioning is inside and not central air. The noise is a high pitch whine all night. The toilet flushed fine, but was loud while refilling for 5 minutes.

The shower was great. Bring your own soap. They were 1 inch square. I'd feel really sorry for a large person.

The lobby provides lemonade, and thats it!

Basically this hotel is just a la Quinta at twice the price. More like a Motel.

$30 per night to park? Where am I? San Francisco?

The Bohemian is right next door and worth the money, and so is the Hyatt.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

This hotel had historic charm while still being modern and functional. The photos give a good idea of the hotel and rooms. The hotel was right on the River Front, so it is very convenient. You can walk to everything. The staff is very, very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Beds comfortable, location nice and staff very friendly. Room small and bathroom not functional for 2 people. Wooden floors also smell strongly? Noises parking lot at night by river - thankfully earplugs provided.