1,313 results
All reviews rooftop bar top deck the river hardwood floors cotton warehouse beautiful hotel boutique hotel valet parking small balcony high ceilings a river view room perfect location street level valet service container ships restaurants and shops historic district
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Beds comfortable, location nice and staff very friendly. Room small and bathroom not functional for 2 people. Wooden floors also smell strongly? Noises parking lot at night by river - thankfully earplugs provided.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I read several bad reviews prior to my stay at the Cotton Sail. So I was skeptical and made sure I checked my reservation prior to arrival. Once I arrived the room was nice and clean,the bed was very comfortable,the air conditioning worked great and the staff was super nice. My room had the historic hotel smell.(Not moldy). The hotel appeared to have been remodeled recently. The balcony is a little sketchy but the view is awesome. We had drinks and an appetizer at the roof top lounge which was excellent. We woke up late on the day we were checking out, I called the front desk and was given a late checkout at no charge. I will stay here again the next time I am in town.
Let me make two recommendations. (1) Eat at the Old Pink House. (Make reservations weeks in advance). (2) Have some cocktails at Smiles Dueling Pianos. We stayed for hours. Such a great time!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nick B
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Excellent Stay, Great balcony view! Bryan, Kenya and Desiree was very helpful and polite, will definitely stay at this location again, if you are looking for a nice getaway this is a great choice for a hotel!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Vertis R
Dorian H, Manager at The Cotton Sail Hotel Savannah, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Hello Vertis R,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback regarding our staff will be shared with the entire hotel to aide in continued motivation to deliver amazing guest service. Our pristine river view is a great reason to call us home whenever you are in the Savannah area. We look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

Regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2018

We stayed there as a family of 4, (boys aged 9 & 7). A really tasteful refurbishment of this warehouse right on the river. The rooms are classy, the hotel is a short walk (5 mins) from the centre of historic Savannah. Loved the rooftop bar which served tasty chicken tacos (best ever) and lovely wines.

Room tip: Get a room looking out over the river.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SusanandJarleth

Hello SusanandJarleth,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Quite a bit of time and detail has gone into our décor and we are delighted you noticed. Our views are one of the best reasons to call us home when you enjoy Savannah. The chicken tacos at Top Deck are my favorites as well. We look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

Regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Staff was absolutely exceptional. Did everything and more to accomodate us. Beds were extremely comfortable. Location was ideal: close to shops and restaurants from the upper level. Lower level (River ST.) was fun. Breakfast available a few doors away and a wonderful restaurant on the River ST. level. We never used our car for the four days we were there. Walked a few blocks to take a wonderful bus tour and River Boat Cruise. We could not have chosen a better spot to see Savannah!

Room tip: We enjoyed having rooms on the river view.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank VictoriaH3075
Dorian H, Manager at The Cotton Sail Hotel Savannah, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Hello Victoria H,

I am delighted to hear we met your expectations during your recent stay with us at The Cotton Sail Hotel. Your comments about the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff, the quality of our inclusive amenities, and our location in the downtown area are much appreciated. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay!

Best Regards,