I stayed here with my husband for one night, and we really liked this place. Its good value and is about half a mile from the historic district and main attractions.
When we arrived we were given a free upgrade to a king suite and it was a really nice room - spacious and clean and had an amazingly comfortabled bed. The decor is really nice - the Thunderbird has a retro theme.
The staff we spoke to were very friendly when it came to giving us directions and restaurant recommendations. I would say they went above and beyond giving us good customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah