We had a quick 2 nites in savannah and we're so pleased we picked the thunderbird inn. It's extremely central to the historic district and we were able to walk everywhere. The staff were all lovely and able to point us in the right direction for food, drinks and fun. And above all, we loved that it was retro! It's well maintained with new beds but had all the retro decor touches. Donuts and coffee for breakfast were an excellent touch too. Perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah