My husband and I are not picky travelers and we are good with staying in 3 star hotels. But keeping that in mind, it is hard to accept paying more than $100 a night for a hotel that will not give you enough towels. 2 towels and one washcloth for two people. No hand towels. We had to ask for more linens not just the second morning but the third as well. That morning they took away our dirty linens but left us with no towels at all. Trash was not taken up, beds were not made but the covers were pulled up. Aside from the housekeeping issues, the bath gel dispenser in the shower would not pump soap. It looks like one of the bathroom lights was removed for a new a/c unit (which did work great) so the sink area was very dark. We travelled to Savannah to see the town, not stay in a hotel but overall it was disappointing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah