Our son was getting married in Savannah so we booked 7 rooms for the wedding party. When I called and tried to make some changes to the reservation, a guy named Nick answered. (He had a British or Australian accent) He said that we didn't have any reservations there. I was so shocked! He wouldn't help me in any way, was extremely rude to me and then he hung up on me. We had to make a trip to Savannah to help our son get his things home for the summer since he is a student at Savannah College of Art and Design, so we decided to stop in and see if we could sort out the problem. We spoke with a different person and she said that we did in fact, have reservations. We made the necessary changes and left. Our son and his wife-to-be, changed their plans and decided not to have the wedding in Savannah after all. When I called to cancel the reservations, the same guy, Nick, answered and when I told him that I needed to cancel some reservations, he said call back in 20 minutes, and hung up on me! This was the second time this same guy had hung up on me!! I am furious with the rudeness from this guy at this hotel. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone and would discourage anyone from going there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah