Neat retro, old-school hotel. Nice and clean, very friendly staff, and low prices! It is a pet friendly place, so you may have to deal with the occasional bark. Short walk to the heart of the town, and to the free shuttles and visitor center. Parking lot does fill up quick, so it’s best to park your car before 10 pm if you want a spot! Donuts and coffee/juice in the lobby are nice. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay. We would recommend staying here, and would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah