We found the Thunderbird a wonderful choice for a weekend stay. As lovely as the Savannah B&Bs are, this was a fun--and much more affordable alternative to them. Great location--easy walk to City Market, the Riverwalk and the Visitor's Center is right behind the hotel making it convenient to go pick out tours, souvenirs and visit two museums. Hotel staff was great. Krispy Kremes start your day with a smile!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah