“So comfortable....I could live there!!”

SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South
Ranked #62 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
North
“So comfortable....I could live there!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to visit Savannah but didn't have a huge budget. This hotel is not in the historic district but is located in a great, safe location!! It took about 15-20 minutes to get to the historic district. I feel that it was a great trade off because we saved a lot of money on our hotel bill. The decor and atmosphere are very welcoming as well as the front desk staff!! Very helpful!! The rooms are so spacious and comfortable! The beds are so great my husband is going to call the hotel to find out what kind of mattress they use. The whole hotel is so quiet we slept like logs every night!! The breakfast is some of the best food i have ever had!!! Choices, choices, choices!!! Healthy at that!! They have such nice touches too....i.e. warm cookies at 6pm, suckers for kids, complimentary tea and coffee 24/7.....i could go on and on but you could already be making a reservation by now :)

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank bostonfan3
SHSI95, Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
hello,

I want to thank you for writing your review. We appreciate all feedback and am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Enjoy your travels

Sincerely
Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Hingham, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The visit from the start was excellent. First, we arrived after a long journey. We were treated very nicely by all 3 men at the desk and were promptly given our key to a lovely room. One gentleman was very helpful. I told him that I couldn't get the address for my next Marriott hotel into my GPS, and he immediately looked up the info and gave me a set of directions. This was at a time when the desk was busy. I was tired and he was pleasant. Can't ask for much more. The room itself was delightful and very clean. Bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast was plentiful and varied and those in charge kept the area spotless. Kudos to the management and staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Carol565
Want to thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our staff enjoyed you staying with us as well and I am glad you felt that when you checked in. We do our best to make sure all guests have a pleasant stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Management
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Savannah from Florida, for our 20th wedding anniversary. We stayed at Springhill Suites I-95 and thought it was a great place. Friendly staff and great breakfast. One of the front desk clerks needed a hair cut. Lol

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Crystal F
We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to write your review. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels and, we look forward to seeing you again soon..
Annville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The staff is super helpful and friendly. Our room was spacious and clean and the sink was outside the toilet/shower room which is great when there is a teenage girl! The kids loved the pool and hot tub and appreciated that it was open late. I didn't sleep well because of the noise in the hallway. My husband and I both used the fitness room. The breakfast was above and beyond what I expected and the kids thought the high bar stool chairs were fun. We all enjoyed a waffle, my oldest loved that there was so much meat, and my youngest was excited about the Lucky Charms. The hair dryer was overheating and the front desk brought me a new one immediately. I thought this hotel was closer to downtown but it worked out okay.

2 Thank Amy D
SHSI95, Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels to you and your family.

Tim
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed two separate nights on a trip to Florida and back. Location is good for easy access to I-95. Maybe just my luck of the draw but the 3rd floor room seemed to be better maintained than the 2nd floor! Breakfast is very good at this hotel. I had some issues on my 2nd stay; room had someone else's stuff still in it! I was given another room but I wondered why the maids did not say anything or if the room was cleaned.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Barangabill
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Enjoyed my stay here. Came with my mother and stopped overnight enroute from the Northeast to Florida. The rooms are comfortable, with a separate sitting area and worktable with phone. The electrical outlets are reasonably plentiful, even if you do have to look a little bit for them.

Particularly nice complementary breakfast, with lots of options (including a waffle station.) Reasonably good coffee.

I was a bit unhappy with the poor quality of the water pressure in the shower head. Something for the hotel to work on.

And a minor point, but I'm glad that they offer a complimentary Wall Street Journal, as an alternative to the ubiquitous USA Today.

Lynch Station, Virginia
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way home to Virginia from a cruise out of Tampa. I found it in one of the coupon books you can pick up in gas stations along the way and carefully selected this hotel for location and amenities. It had free breakfast, free Wifi, and was located near several family-style restaurants including a Denny's, an IHOP, and a Cracker Barrel. Although the prices in these coupon books are frequently valid for only one person, etc., they can really help the traveler find just the right hotel at the right time. Our check-in was nearly instant, and our room was immaculate (I did wonder about the carpet, but it could well have been just the color). The bedding was sparkling white with various types of pillows. The sitting area was convenient, as was the refrigerator and sink. The bathroom was also immaculate. Very high ceilings gave the room a feeling of spaciousness. The IHOP was just 100 feet or less from the hotel, and other restaurants were in easy walking distance. Breakfast was good, with hot and cold selections. We couldn't have asked for more for a stop along I-95 -- very easy access from Exit 94.

3 Thank leesvillelake