1,085 results
All reviews chatham square cookies and milk forsyth park jasper house row houses jasmine room blue cottage library room historic district parking meters feed the meter main building chef's specials parking pass flights of stairs third floor b bs
Reviewed May 27, 2018

My wife and I visited Savannah (first time!) this week and stayed at the Savannah Bed and Breakfast Inn. This Inn must be one of the best places to stay in the entire city in my opinion. Excellent service and great staff all around. Always a smile it seemed. The Inn is centrally located and we had no need to take the car, which was parked right on the street directly in front of the Inn. A parking pass was provided at a minimal cost - there is alternate side parking and meters without the pass. Our room is considered a cottage with two floors and balcony overlooking the courtyard. Very nice. Breakfast was awesome, choices available for different tastes and you can also sit outside and overlook the courtyard. Excellent Inn and will stay there again for sure.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mary_McAlister, Owner at Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you for sharing your happy experience at the Inn. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 24, 2018

Great room location, breakfasts (fruity yogurt was super). and access to the squares, park and river.
The staff was very helpful. My only quibble is with the pay to park on the street and moving the car in the rain for midnight street sweepers. And it was a bit difficult for a creaky man like me to navigate and haul luggage up the winding stair. Mary helped out.

Room tip: Parlor Room was convenient, and surprisingly quiet.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mary_McAlister, Owner at Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! Yes, parking can be a bit challenging at times, but I appreciate your being such a trooper!

Please know that the staff is happy to help with luggage, so please call the front desk to let us know when you need assistance. I was the lucky one that morning when I helped you out, because I got to meet you and see what a delightful guest you were! Please come back to visit again!

Reviewed May 24, 2018

Best place to stay in Savannah. Centrally located, phenomenal service, rooms elegant and clean. Breakfast on veranda was perfect. Staff were available and gracious when responding to questions and making recommendations.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for all the wonderful comments! The Inn was actually voted "Best in Savannah" by a local magazine as well.
Hope you will come back to visit again sometime!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

We stole a weekend in Savannah earlier this month (May 2008). I found the Savannah B&B on the internet and took a flyer that it wield be good. No disappointment. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable, accommodations were comfy (two story suite called the "Red Cottage"). Location was central to the old city and convenient to everything. The breakfast in the mornings was made to order and served by delightfully pleasant people. I have and will continue to recommend it to anybody sneaking off to Savannah.

Room tip: Listen to the desk staff for restaurant recommendations.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Your description is wonderful! Thank you so much! We work hard to give a delightful guest experience.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience at this lovely B&B. It is a series of townhouses that somewhat connect. It makes for a very interesting environment. Each room is unique and furnished with period pieces, yet it is very comfortable with a great bed. Our room had a view of Chatham Park, and the location is perfect for walking. The breakfast was very good and hearty. Street parking is easily available, no charge. I recommend this charming B&B.

Date of stay: May 2018
Mary_McAlister, Owner at Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of the B&B during your visit to Savannah.

Unfortunately we are not able to continue with complimentary parking due to some changes that the City has made. However we have parking passes available at the same rate that we purchase them from the City.

Please come back to visit again!