“server and food”

Uncle Bubba's Oyster House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Everything was excellent, the food was fresh and made excactly the way i asked. The server was very friendly and helpful. Sidraya was excellent!

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

From a business standpoint I can't believe they told us they couldn't seat us without a reservation when the dining room was empty. Luckilyish a passerby told us we could sit at the bar. I saw the gazebo bar and asked the bartender out there if we could sit and got the look up and down and he said ok. Thanks but no thanks. Your bar can stay empty. Staff seemed bored and ready to go. It was 8pm on a Sunday.
Food was not served with the correct sides. It wasn't tasty at all. Our bartender/server did a good job though.
In our group of 4 locals we all agreed that we wouldn't go back. Ever.

1  Thank thenexttopchef
Reviewed June 18, 2013

from the awesome staff to the once in a while meeting up with Paule Dean Uncle Bubba's is her brother, great fried food from frog legs to hushpuppys to the old standby fried chicken,there is a lot here .great outside space with a outside bar if its about seafood this stand head and shoulder over the rest .never been not been a treat

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to hit up Uncle Bubba's on our last night of vacation in Savannah. I was a hung over and didn't want to get out of bed, but boy am I glad I did! We went to the all you can eat seafood buffet that they have on Friday nights. I was covered in crab leg debris... it was delicious. I can't comment on any of the other foods on the buffet because I was preoccupied with the crabs. A few minutes before we left, Paula Deen walks in and starts taking pictures and signing autographs for the patrons. She was every bit as sweet as her TV persona. What a wonderful way to end our vacation!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Our waitress was Brandy and she was awesome. Very pleasant, friendly and attentive. She checked on us frequently and answered all of our questions. If she wasn't sure about something she would go and ask someone for clarification. She is definitely a people person. I feel that she is a great asset to Uncle Bubba's staff and I would request her personally on my next visit should she be available. This was a great dining experience on Fathers Day and will be remembered fondly for years to come.