“Excellent food and excellent service at Uncle BUbba's Oyster House.”
Review of Uncle Bubba's Oyster House - CLOSED

Uncle Bubba's Oyster House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent food and excellent service at Uncle BUbba's Oyster House.”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was my first trip to Savannah GA on June 6, 2013. I came with a group of twelve, there was no waiting time. We had a delightful young lady Sidraya as our waitres. She was very pleasant and made us feel very welcome and comfortable. Our drinks and food arrived on time. The food was delicious and flavorful. Sidraya took the time to ensure we had gotten all of our food and even asked if the food was hot. I have never had a waitress who asked that question. She did an excellent job and I must say I look forward to a return visit to Savannah and Uncle Bubba's Oyster House. Thank for an amazing evening. Thank You Sidraya you have raised the bar for waitresses. Excellent Service.

Spring, Texas
“Very cool location”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Located right on the marshland. A very cool location if you are visiting from an area where you don't see that. I had the crab legs which were good, but kind of hard to mess up. My party had mixed reviews on the food.

Visited June 2013
Pooler, Georgia
“Awesome everything Excelent waitress”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The Waitress was Brandy. We were here for fathers day 06/16/13. She was FAST, Coutious, Very helpful and constantly checked on us. The food was awesome. We are the Seafood Buffet. The fried shrimp were huge. No popcorn shrimp, but jumbos. Fis was lightly battered as was the shrimp. The Crab legs had just the right amount of seasoning. I will let everyone what agood experence we had. PS I aam a local.
Pat Welsh Sr

“1st Timer”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

It was our first visit to Uncle Bubba's. Took 20 minutes to get a seat but after the food was served I know why. The food was great! I got the buffet, my wife got calamari & fish tacos. We were stuffed. Our waitress "Brandy" was awesome. Very polite and helpful. I will return with more guests!

Conyers, Georgia
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The food was good. We highly recommend the Popcorn Boom Boom Shrimp. Everyone was very friendly. Our server, Ryan, was very good. We will definitely return on every trip to Savannah.