“Average food at above average prices”
Review of Uncle Bubba's Oyster House - CLOSED

Uncle Bubba's Oyster House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Kansas City
“Average food at above average prices”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Food was okay and a bit overpriced. Locals called it a tourist trap and suggested we not eat there. One of those places you want to visit to see but can't recommend a return

Visited April 2013

San Diego, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best waitress EVER!!!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you have the opportunity to visit this restaurant the food is very good but Beth is the best waitress I have had the pleasure of meeting. Warm , friendly, caring and the nicest person on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Lithonia, Georgia
“What a Wonderful Valentine's Day Experience!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This was the second time that I went to Uncle Bubba's! My husband and I took my mother-in-law to dinner for Valentine's Day! The food was absolutely delicious! They give you so much with such great prices! The hot foods are hot and the cold foods are cold! Just the way I link it! I love the atmosphere. You can dress casually or dress up! It doesn't matter! Your attire will suit the ambiance of the restaurant! They make you feel right at home!

• Visited February 2013
New Jersey
“If I could give it a 10 I would”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Let me just start by saying that my husband is extremely hard to please and tends to think everything is just "alright or okay" and he was raving about how delicious everything was. I consider myself kind of a "foodie" and Uncle Bubba's was paradise on a plate. We stared with the crab balls which were the right amount of everything to be pure perfection, then we moved onto seafood and fried chicken (all of which I highly recommend, the blackened recipe on the seafood was phenomenal) Last we had dessert, the chocolate brulle (can you say foodgasm) and the strawberry shortcake (yum...) The atmosphere was casual and laid back, our waiter Josh, along the staff were on their game, everything came out quickly and hot. A total bonus was getting the opportunity to meet Bubba himself, what a doll! The prices in my opinion were very reasonable and the portions were sharing size. I also liked that it was set outside of downtown making it less chaotic and more enjoyable in my opinion, but historic Savannah is not to be missed!

• Visited April 2013
Rhode Island
“Very busy place”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

If you like eating "crab" you will love the seafood buffet. My husband had the fried chicken which he loved and I had grilled fish which was just ok.

Visited April 2013