“Great place to dine with kids!”

The Funky Brunch Cafe
Ranked #142 of 936 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Funky Brunch Café is a full service breakfast, brunch and lunch restaurant open daily from 7:30 am until 2:30 pm. The Funky Brunch Café offers customers a unique dining experience that includes griddles built into the tables! You choose your batter (including buttermilk, gluten-free and whole-grain) and your toppings, like chocolate chips, blueberries, or granola, to name a few, then cook it right at your own table. The Funky Brunch Café has a full breakfast/brunch menu available all day as well as a lunch menu including delicious fresh salads, gourmet sandwiches and wonderful soups. To top off The Funky Brunch Cafe experience, enjoy a mimosa made with fresh squeezed orange juice from our full bar. Whether you choose indoor seating or distinctive dining under the outdoor canopy, you are in for a delicious meal and a great time at The Funky Brunch Café!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Finally had a chance to try Funky Brunch and for the most part it was really good. They have a griddle in the middle of some tables and you can cook your own pancakes. You just buy the batter and toppings. Really a great concept especially if you have young kids to entertain. I had the farmers omelete which is basically all veggies but very delicious. The shrimp grits with the blue cheese Mornay was pretty good. I think they could step their grit game up a tad and add a little flavor and for $14 maybe put more than 2 large shrimp on there. Our waitress was great and very helpful. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Fun place, my kids loved making their own pancakes, right at our table! Our food was great. Service was friendly but slow. That’s ok, we were on vacation. Would recommend!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The food was great and it was really fun to cook our own pancakes at the table. The atmosphere was fun and inviting.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I’m not going to lie, the name caught my attention. If you are in Savannah, give this place a try, we were here for brunch and it was awesome. There was a little bit of a wait, but very much worth the time. We grilled our own pancakes, had fresh squeezed orange juice, coffee was strong, just the way I like it, loaded hash browns, seriously very good.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Went with my nine year old daughter and upon entering were asked if we wanted to make our own pancakes at the table, OF COURSE my girl replied! Were promptly seated at a table with a griddle in the middle.

Everything was great. Service was attentive and friendly, food was tasty, music was great, eggs were prepared perfectly (I had a non-pancake breakfast), and entertainment value of being able to cook at the table was priceless for my girl.

If I lived in Savannah, we would be a must on our weekend circuit.