“Great pub”

Moon River Brewing Company and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Moon River Brewing Company and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 897 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Whitaker St. and Bull St.
Description: The Moon River Brewing Company is founded on our obsession with creating the ideal restaurant and brewery experience. Striving for this ideal, we are committed to providing three basic services. We are dedicated, first and foremost, to providing you with a comfortable and relaxing environment with prompt and cheerful service. Secondly, we are committed to serving you a delicious variety of freshly prepared foods. Our kitchen is a boiling pot of diversity, offering a range of dishes from simple comfort food to eclectic gourmet cuisine. Finally, we are undeniably passionate about serving great beer. Whether you are new to Savannah, or just passing through, you find a warm atmosphere and a great selection food and spirits. We can accommodate groups, or a table for two. Either way, Moon River Brewing Company is a great start to a good time.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

NIce selection of beers, wonderful foods and friendly staff...just what you'd expect in a brewpub...

Write a ReviewReviews (2,035)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stop here because we bought a coupon on Restaurant.com and we are glad we did or we would not of stopped here.The food was real good and the beer selection was better. Our server Justin was good.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've eaten there for years and it never disappoints. I'm not much of a drinker so I have never tried their beer. I go there for the food. Best steaks & burgers in town, in my opinion. I've taken family & friends there and they didn't know what to expect and they ended up loving it as I do. It's a must for the times I visit Savannah. The service is great as well. I love Moon River <3

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stopped for lunch here on a day in Savannah, and found it to be a great place for lunch. The beers were really good, the food and service were wonderful. Steps to the river walk, but without the crowds and confusion. Would definitely go back

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good beer but the food is just average. Don't forget you can walk around Savannah with drinks so grab one to go!