“Fun in the Sun”

More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed November 11, 2012

So much relaxing fun in the sun. It was a great day and we picnicked on the beach. It was my sons (1 year) first time in the sand and it was only 20 min from Savannah.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My sister and I wanted to see Tybee Island on our way back from Florida so we stopped here before staying in Savannah. We had a great flat bread pizza at Fannie's. After walking down the pier and having lunch and visiting shops we headed out. I wouldn't recommend going to Tybee Island at this time of year and I don't think it's a place for an older crowd.

1  Thank Vacationer1956
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I loved Tybee Island beach near the pier. This was my first time to the Atlantic and it was all sunshine and light breezes. They have plenty of beachfront accomodations for those looking to stay more than a day.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We usually end up on South beach but have stayed at north beach. I love that Tybee is not a highly commercialized island, not a lot of high rise hotels, and stuff. Just mostly a great place to relax, kick back and enjoy the beach. We love it on Tybee! Only negative is that it cost's quite a bit to park on Tybee if you are only there for a day and not actually staying on Tybee.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been to alot of beaches but this one is in the tops,,not really crowded, mom and pop stores,,very down to earth,,this was my first visit and it won't be my last,,,loved it here, wished I could have stayed longer

1  Thank Kathy C