2,067 results
All reviews forsyth park the concierge level cooking school sister hotel drayton restaurant an art gallery beautiful hotel the river park view free shuttle separate shower historic district shuttle service bohemian hotel hotel bar valet staff southern hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Only drawback is distance to the Riverwalk and Market Square but buses come along. Free shuttle.

I was also surprised to hear dogs barking in the hallway at 11 at night- for a boutique hotel I was surprised that they would allow pets.
The next morning I spotted the guest with two dogs on a leash and realized who had made the noise. For a hotel of this caliber to even expose guests to the possibility of being woken up by animals took me by surprise.

Other than that the hotel itself is beautiful and they handpicked staff who are extremely cordial very welcoming and well-informed. The rooms are beautiful the mattresses are great and the hallways are lined with beautiful paintings.

I did not eat in the restaurant since I was traveling solo and it seemed more setup for romantic dinners so I don't know how good the food is but the lobby and the bar are beautiful and I would definitely go back to stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

Loved staying at the Mansion on Forsyth! Staff was very friendly and attentive from front desk to valet! Loved our shuttle driver who provided a bit of Savannah history and recommendations. The hotel itself is beautiful and the art on the walls provide a nice atmosphere not found in your standard hotels. Nice location and within walking distance of the river and City Market.
The food and cocktails at 700 Drayton and the Bosendorfer lounge were excellent.
Definitely will stay at the Mansion again if travels take me to Savannah.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2019

My three friends and I chose the Mansion for this year's girls' trip. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful. The shuttle to the Bohemian was perfect for us as we booked a Riverboat cruise. The food in the dining room was delicious and the spa was wonderful!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2019

Love love love this place!! From the moment you arrive until you leave your are looked after in the most beautiful hotel surrounding by artwork with smiley and welcoming staff across the board. And the room was exceptional and the beds so comfy and the bathroom huge and brilliant. The shuttle bus to River Street is excellent. Breakfast is delicious too. Just wish we had more time to stay longer. This is a must place to stay.

Room tip: Take time to take in all the amazing artworks adorning the hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

This was by far the best and most helpful customer service I’ve ever come across. Chris and his entire valet staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The entire hotel staff went above and beyond my expectations on a daily basis! Thank you for helping make my vacation an awesome and enjoyable memory. ❤️

Trip type: Traveled with family