We stayed there for 3 nights in December and I think it had just opened recently. The room was beautiful and the bathroom amazing. Despite some quirks, overall, the value for the money is terrific. The location was perfect- tucked away yet convenient to walk downtown.
A few notes:
1. The staff seemed friendly and competent - even though the nice "taxi" driver missed our pick up location at a downtown restaurant, we called the Mansion and quickly were picked up. Nonetheless,from the British lady at the front desk to the SCAD student workers, the staff was overwhelmingly nice and prompt - far exceeding my expectations after some of my hotel stays. The room service meal was fantastic and reasonably priced.
2. Maybe it was because the hotel had just opened, we noticed a few "punch list" things wrong with our room. Not annoying enough to have them move us to a different room or have maintenance interrupt our stay, but you do wonder why things like towel racks were falling off, or the beautiful glass showers leaked water everywhere.
Despite these things, I would definitely recommend the Mansion and look forward to staying there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion On Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection Hotel Savannah
- Mansion On Forsyth Park Savannah