“Good as always!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Cartersville, Georgia
“Good as always!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We love GC, nothing bad to say!
It's always a good value, and they have the BEST food!!!

Visited June 2012

Reevesville, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Good food and service. We ate there two mornings in a row and enjoyed it very much. The food was very well prepared and great.

Visited June 2012
Savannah, Georgia
“Chemicals in food”
Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

My children went to beach n stopped there on way home. Chemicals were spilled on my ill daughter n sil not a apology at all. Food was covered in said chemical n they served it! Trashy dirty place. Manager was rude n refused to listen. Tried to give two free meal passes like I would allow them to go back. Rolled eyes about daughters cancer that is what got me. When others said food tasted funny we informed them why

Ellabell, Georgia, United States
“Disrespectful, Rude, Nasty, ECT”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Last night my wife and, I took my brother, and 2 sisters to eat. The bill with out a tip was $71.51. The server Melissa was very good at her job. Sadly the food was horrible. There was barely any thing on the bar, and what was up was cold, and nasty. After a long day we picked at what was on the plates that was "okay." Then my 16 year old sister who is extremely ill gets splashed with the dirty chemical filled water that they used to clean the floors. On top of splashing my sister they contaminated the food on the bar with the water, and being totally aware of the accident they still allowed people to eat the food. After that I was completely over the situation. I ask to speak to a manager. A older man named John Hendricks approached me. The man was VERY rude, and started the conversation with a MAJOR attitude. He then told he would give me 2 free dinners that is a value of less then $25. I explained to him that I paid $71.51 for my food, and that the whole experience was ridiculous. His response was "It's not my problem, so whatever!" On top of the 40 plus year old manager with a 13 year old attitude my whole family woke up with food poisoning.

• Visited May 2012
hazleton
“good food good price”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

the food was good but we had to wait quite a long time for the pan seered shrimp .. they should have the shrimp cooking already . the other food i had gotten i had to throw away it was ice cold by the time i got back to the table and they only give you 6 little shrimp .. i mean cmon its a buffet.

• Visited March 2012