All reviews savannah airport great marriott room was clean tanger outlet shuttle service short drive overnight stop front desk staff pull out couch hilton head family vacation free breakfast the breakfast area breakfast staff savannah area cereal nc
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights for a basketball tournament. Everything was clean, staff was helpful, and the cookies in reception are delicious. Lots of choices for food nearby and extremely accessible to I-95. Definitely would book here again. Only 3 stars because the rooms are slightly dated and the door keys can be fidgety.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
SHSI95, Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

Dear JRayRey,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We definitely appreciate the positive comments. Also, we are in the process of planning our renovation for next year. We hope to serve you again if your travels bring you back to Savannah.

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

My review is for a family overnight driving from here to there. This property is easy I-95 access and fits the need. My 5-star rating is based on this need for a family-budget friendly hotel, and certainly isn’t relative compared to a Ritz.

PROs
- minutes off of I-95
- friendly staff and welcome
- spacious room for a family to crash
- breakfast included
- clean property
- food nearby

CONs
- mediocre shower pressure (I’m stretching for things here ...)

This is a great option to be close to the airport or I-95.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Close to the airport, but they also offer a shuttle service in the immediate area. Breakfast included (usual choices). Not the newest, but it is clean and the staff is efficient. About the only thing I would ask for is a bar on the premises as there isn't much nearby

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

We stay here about twice a year on our warm weather migration from a Florida to Canada. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Standard Marriott quality. The front desk staff is very professional and friendly. They make you feel welcome as soon as you walk in the door. We are in the Great North now. Will stop here on the way back in the Fall.

Trip type: Traveled with family
SHSI95, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Recent Marriott Bonvoy Elite member, so tried to use my points for an overnight stop
in Savannah in our way to Orlando. Usually stay at the Embassy Suites, but decided to take a chance and stay at the SpringHill Suites. We were so disappointed. Booked over a week in advance, arrived at 4pm to check in with my husband and 3 kids and was told a ground floor king suite was the only room available. No double beds left. Lobby was small, and the staff were friendly but very busy. Room was a bit shabby, cracked ceilings, musty, but we figured it was just for one night. We left for dinner, and returned tired. My kids searched for the bedding for the pull out... two top sheets, no pillow. We pulled out the pull out couch and found a blood and urine stained smelly mattress. We notified the desk and asked for a different room, they insisted on coming to see the mattress. 40 minutes later, the attendant arrived to confirm the mattress was indeed bloody and pissy. We were moved to room 101 another 30 minutes later- next to the busy lobby and weight room. This mattress was clean. The next morning, we were up early because we were next to the breakfast area/lobby and could hear the noise. My husband and kids went for breakfast and returned quickly as my daughter watched the staff make the powdered eggs in front of her as she stood waiting. Now, I knew they were going to have powdered eggs, but did they need to make them right there in front of all the guests? Eating area was crowded, few food choices. We packed up and left. At check out I again expressed my disappointment. No real apology. I never saw or heard from a manager. They did send a request for a review and a request for a TripAdvisor review so here it is! We will never return. On our way back we stayed at the Embassy Suites on Mulberry and had an awesome stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
SHSI95, Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear overnight disaster,
We thank you for your review, we apologize for the issues you came in contact with. I am glad that the staff was able to assist you in moving to another room because of the mattress issue you came across in the pervious room. As we pride ourselves with customer service and welcoming stay, We seem to have miss our mark with your stay and we will use this review to train the staff and review these items. I apologize about the eggs, however,we actually do not use powdered eggs, the eggs we do use it is not possible to prepare them at the buffet line, but I assure you they are not powdered.