“Clean, friendly, good breakfast, comfortable bed.”

SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #74 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed at this hotel while on a business trip to Savannah GA. Hotel was clean, had a good breakfast that I enjoyed each morning, parking was easy, close to the airport and I-95.
Room was clean, they even cleaned the carpets during my stay! I like the King Size Bed and the room layout was nice.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Always enjoy staying at this hotel when preparing for a very early flight out of Savannah airport. Spacious, comfortable, friendly staff, and a very nice breakfast is included in the hotel cost. It is easy to access and depart property.

Room Tip: Entire hotel appeared quite. In great location, I did not hear any planes fly over.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed here overnight on a recent road trip.

The Good: Room was in excellent condition, clean and well maintained. My 10-year old is a sofabed snob and she had a good night's sleep on the pull-out. The main king bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was spotless. The free breakfast was quick and easy, and we enjoyed eggs, sausage, muffins, and decent coffee before hitting the road again.

The Less Good: Check-in agent, Lavonne (?), was impersonal and cold - it was as though we were bothering her. She wasn't rude, but she seemed to be annoyed about something and it showed. She didn't ask me for my identification at check-in, and was ready to hand me my room keys without verifying I was who I said I was - disturbing, especially on the road.

We've stayed at this property before while passing through on previous road trips, and never had issues, but based on our experience at check-in, I'll probably think twice before booking here again. Disappointing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here for one night while passing through the area. The property is convenient to the airport an I-95 and there are many dining options in the area. The rooms were spacious and clean but the furniture was somewhat worn. The couch cushions were worn, stained, and needed replacing. The arm on the desk chair was just about falling off and the cushion was also worn. The bed was ok, not the greatest night sleep I had but also not the worst. The internet was very slow and was still slow after the front desk reset the router. The wired internet in the room did not work at all. This property is suitable for a quick stop over but could use some updating.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here at the same time as a previous reviewer, and did not experience any of the problems they did. Shew! We made the reservation on the road while driving. No problems at check-in at all. Friendly male desk clerk had keys ready and room assigned when we talked in at about 5 pm. Room was ready, and clean. We did have to go downstairs for additional bedding for the sofa bed, as there was only a blanket provided. Bathroom doors in the room did not easily close and latch well, but everything else worked fine. The indoor pool area is small, and does not take many people to fil it up. Breakfast was fine, although previous comments about additional seating are accurate. We used the computers in the lobby to print reservations and tickets for the next travel stop. One computer was very challenging to use because it had so much malware on it, but the other worked fine and our task was complete. There is a gas station very nearby, and we found gas to cost about 20 cents more per gallon that one across the interstate. Previous comments about a slow elevator are accurate as well. Good hotel for a night's rest while traveling, but don't think we would stay here for an extended period of time due to location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

A sub-par Mariott property. AC noisy. Wall outlet by bed loose in wall, single elevator seemed broken and then actually did break. Room looked tired. Not enough breakfast seating for weekend full hotel.

In an area with 11 hotels within a half mile, seems like time for a makeover.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Florida. It's off of I95. The free breakfast was very good. The rooms were clean. However, the air conditioner in our room made a terrible rattling noise and never felt like it cooled the room off properly. The light/fan in the bathroom also rattled terribly.

• Stayed: June 2013