“Great food and dining experience”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Two of us ate at The Olde Pink House while visiting Savannah and it was a great experience. The dining areas are in three different parts of the house, it's a little confusing at first, but the host will take you around. It made for a unique dining experience!

We arrived around 6pm for dinner and found that reservations were needed for the main dining room. The basement bar had a 30 minute wait, but were able to sit right down at the smaller bar. We had a great dining experience from the drinks to meal, although our waiter was definitely more attentive to the table next to us (very minor issue). I had the pecan crusted chicken while my mom decided to try shrimp and grits for the first time. We both loved the dishes!!! And I have to say that the collard greens were awesome! Also try the pink drink on the menu for a great refreshing drink (I think it was called a Pink Lady).

2  Thank LISA Y
Write a ReviewReviews (12,193)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I frequently travel for work and this is by far one of the best meals I have had on the road. It is the perfect mix of casual and elegance. The service was amazing from the time we entered to the time we left the building. I had the fried chicken, greens, and mashed potatoes and they were all outstanding! I can't wait to go back to Savannah so eat at The Olde Pink House again.

2  Thank Ali K
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This place is very cool and a must if you're heading to Savannah. I wouldn't necessarily bring small children at dinner. It seemed like I was being shooed away by the staff on account of my five year old. However, service was good, food was great. We paid $94 for a family of three, not including tip so be prepared to fork out some dough for dinner!

2  Thank KathySiddons
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Since this was our first time in Savannah, I figured we should try a good restaurant and have some delicious Georgia seafood. Wow, this place exceeded every expectation I could have and if I could have this chef prepare every one of my meals, I would. Crab stuffed grouper and flounder were phenomenal, the biscuits were out of this world, and the service was second to none. Thank you for making our 4th of July dinner unforgettable.

1  Thank emmcmillen
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We went with two kids and we all have a wonderfull experience.
Beautiful southern house divided in different rooms, the atmosphere was excellent , seated on time even when the place was full. We all ordered different entrees and all was delicious. We had to avoid the breads they had at the beginning, too delicious!

Please dont miss this place if you go to Savannah

1  Thank Ana P