“Historic Atmosphere”

The Olde Pink House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Olde Pink House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 876 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Chicago, Illinois
“Historic Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The best part of this restaurant is the historic atmosphere. Fairly old fashioned menu. Food could use an update with a new menu.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Temple, Tx
“Fine time”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and i walked to the Pink House from the Inn at Ellis Square. We had no reservations and , even though they have a lot of seating, we had to sit and the bar and eat and have a drink. Very good food and very good service. We had the pot pie and split it and another side order. Very nice atmosphere, and we will return.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank David K
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Upscale dining in a lovely Savannah mansion”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Don't normally eat at 9:15 on a Sunday evening but that's the earliest they could seat us at this very busy place.(and we called the day before for a reservation). While waiting for our table, we were led to the crowded downstairs piano bar. Waitress was busy but accommodating. After 20 minutes, we were seated at our table in one of the 11 dining rooms and had a leisurely meal. Had the Fried Green BLT salad which we split. Sarah had horseradish mashed potatoes topped with a grilled salmon which was capped with cucumber, radish, dill and cilantro..I had braised pork shank with collard greens and pineapple and mac & cheese on the side. Everything was delicious. Our waitress was attentive and knowledgeable about the house. A fun night. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2014
Peekskill, New York
“It will clog your arteries”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had read all the reviews about the Old Pink House in Savannah, Georgia prior to going there. My friends and I were really looking forward to good southern cooking and ambiance. I hate to say how disappointed we all were. The food was not only deep fried, but breaded and then deep fried. It was tasteless and heavy. The descriptions sounded interesting but uninviting and nothing special when brought to the table. The food was disappointing and expensive. Their web site said the dress code was dressy so we dressed only to find people in shorts and t-shirts. Very disappointed. No valet parking. Four different staff in the restaurant came to our table to see how we were enjoy our experience. Their presentation felt very scripted and after the third person it became annoying. In all it was over priced and not worth the experience.

• Visited May 2014
Forest Park, Illinois
“awesome place”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had heard many people talking about this restaurant and it was very close to the hotel so I asked the concierge to make a reservation for me. WOW! I got there a little early and was offered a private tour. Very interesting and beautiful. Then I sat down and decided what to eat--southern fried pork chop, mac and cheese and sweet potato. It was absolutely delicious!! The biggest pork chop I've ever seen and so tender. The service and the price were excellent, too.