“Great Food!”

The Olde Pink House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Olde Pink House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 870 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Apex, North Carolina
“Great Food!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had dinner over the weekend,and the food was incredible! The service was very good! Also you can't beat having dinner in an old house in Savannah!

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
“A must stop in Savannah”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The bar in the cellar is one of my favorites in the country. You feel like you went back in time in this dark candle lit room with live piano music and great cocktails. Upstairs in the restaurant you will enjoy a fantastic meal and first class service. I do not ever see myself making a trip to Savannah without stopping in the Olde Pink House for at least a drink and hopefully dinner too.

1 Thank Sean R
Lithia, Florida
“Savannah Icon”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had dinner here and although the food was good, it was overpriced. There are several other really nice places to eat in Savannah that are much more reasonable. I ordered the NY Strip and a cup of the she crab soup. The soup was very good and the steak was cooked perfectly but the low lighting did not allow me to see well and there was quite a bit of fat on the steak. I had water to drink, no dessert and the bill was $50 with tip. It was loaded with fried onions and the twice baked potato was small and overcooked. My friend ordered a scallop appetizer for $10 and it came with 2 small scallops! Portions were small and price was high. HOWEVER, it was something to experience. You need reservations and I would certainly make time to go for lunch or maybe some appetizers mid-day and a walk through the house just to see it. The service was fantastic and the food was cooked to perfection but it was just overpriced.

los angeles
“Special Place”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Historical reasons alone make the restaurant worth a visit. We chose to eat outside, which in hindsight was not a good idea as I was competing with bugs for my food. If you are out for a special night, eat inside, but if you are just interested in the food, go to the tavern downstairs. BLT salad is soooo good.

Palm Harbor
“Great stuff!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The house is beautiful, the staff is friendly and the food was fantastic. My husband and I had the BLT salad, grouper and a dessert. Our waitress picked our wine for us and it was wonderful! A must do if you are visiting Savannah!

• Visited May 2013