“Great restaurant.”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 908 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great food and service in a very beautiful historic mansion. The crispy flounder is a must. It's one of the best restaurants in Savannah.

Write a ReviewReviews (12,705)

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This was our final meal after a special week on vacation. The meal was fine; nicely presented, tasted wonderful. A second round of rolls promptly brought. The restaurant week menu options delighted my husband while I chose from the ample choices on the ala carte menu. Mahi Mahi for my husband, the flounder for me. The BLT salad is not to miss. We ate early, 5pm, and were glad we did because when we came back downstairs there was no room to stand for all the people waiting to get to their tables. Service is at a slow pace; food and drinks must come up to the 2nd floor from the basement via steps. Our waiter had 3 tables that arrived simultaneously and seemed a bit challenged to evenly meet all our needs but overall it was fine, southern hospitality.

1  Thank Hudsonrev
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We made reservations ahead of time and specified it was a birthday celebration. I went by the restaurant one day prior to reserve a table. We showed up got a table downstairs horribly uncomfortable chairs uneven flooring. Dinner came out almost ten minutes after we ordered it. Food was very very good. They totally forgot about the birthday request. Would have been nicer to sit upstairs at requested table instead of my view of the exit of a parking garage. Would recommend f

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Pink house is amazing. Food is fantastic, traditional southern without overindulgence. Sitting outside at the bar for lunch is special. Watch the slow Savannah pedestrian traffic, eat oysters, drink champagne and start conversations with strangers. At nigh downstairs bar is the best. Cozy and classy at the same time. Pink House is probably expensive by Savannah standards cut life in New York made us rather immune to it. I think it is worth it, and more than once.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

This is a beautiful restaurant utilising the room layout from the old house. There are many rooms to dine in and two lower level bars that are also impressive
I had chicken pot pie it was a huge portion that tasted divine. My husband had the perfectly cooked fillet mignon Desserts we really yummy. I really recommend the restaurant but you must book. Staff are helpful and attentative a delightful evening.

1  Thank RClegg