“Absolutely Wonderful”

Heavenly Spa By Westin
Ranked #7 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa OverviewHeavenly Spa by Westin provides authentic, memorable experiences based on unique treatments and quality products delivered with care by skilled therapists. We seek to uplift guests mentally, physically and spiritually by engaging and stimulating each of the five senses. Relax, and let us cater to your needs.
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Absolutely Wonderful”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We received a couple’s message followed by Hydro Therapy Bath. Called couples suit. Traditionally, I do not do messages, but because it was a romantic weekend and my wife loves them, I bit the bullet. I am glad I broke down, I really enjoyed it. It was extremely relaxing and even Vigo rating, if that makes sense.

We also used the sauna and steam rooms, (all three days there). They were hot and clean…. Very private and relaxing. My wife enjoyed the spa so much she went back for a facial before we left.

The facilities were great, to include the Gym. Very clean. Lots of clean towels. They had razors, shaving creams, deodorant and even after shave in the men’s locker room. Cold water was readily available. You were issued a locker, with a key. In the locker was a robe, slippers and towels. All ones needs were met.

The actual spa served hot teas and offered fruit. Wine and Mimosas were available on request...(no extra charge) Gentlemen you can't go wrong, your wives will love it and you reap the rewards...It can defiantly ignite a romantic weekend. It’s well worth the splurge .

Visited September 2013