“Incredible historical tour”

$31.00*
Historic On and Off Trolley Tour of Savannah
Ranked #8 of 146 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: We Bring Savannah's History To Life. As the oldest and largest Savannah owned and operated company we have been proudly serving visitors to Savannah since 1979. While on our tour you may see re-en-actors of Forrest Gump, Johnny Mercer or even founding father General James Oglethorpe. Come join us and let us Bring History To Life for you.
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Steve Ellis was our tour guide and he absolutely made the trip. He was so knowledgable about the history of Old Savannah and shared it with all of us. He made it so interesting even for the young ones on our bus. We were allow to take the entire tour and then start over to get on-off a specific site we were interested in. Way beyond our expectations!! Would go again on our next tour of Savannah.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

If you plan a trip to any location where this company sells tour tickets, you are advised to buy your tickets locally instead of from them. I had tickets for Savannah to bring my 89 yr old mother, a weekend trip to Savannah for her birthday. My mom had an accident and we needed to postpone our trip, not cancel. Even though I didn't ask for a refund, they are charging me an additional fee for changing the date. Really??? Highway robbery. I won't use this company again.

4  Thank Linda B
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

We are very sorry about your experience with Alcatraz Media. We are not affiliated with them, but do have many of their customers taking our tours. If you would when you re-plan your trip to Savannah contact us and let us know in advance and we will try to make your visit special .

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had a wonderful experience with our guide Kathleen. She was very knowlegable on the area and shared some of her own stories as well . It was a excellent tour of Savannah.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I signed up for the city tour that had the on/off privileges. That way, when there was a place you heard about as you were rising the trolley/bus, you could get off and take your time seeing it. There was another trolley that would come along about every 20 minutes, so I took advantage of the opportunity to get off at several locations, and even stopped at the Pirate House for lunch. All of the drivers were very knowledgeable and were entertaining as well. I thoroughly enjoyed myself on this tour and would not hesitate to take their tour again if I return to Savannah. It was a great way to see the city.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had a most wonerful guide. Steve Ellis was very knowledgeable about the history of Savannah and had many annecdotes to share with the group. Getting his tour was the luck of the draw, but I will ask for him by name next time. He was very personable and made what could be a boring ride around Savannah lots of fun. We rode completely around the first time with him and then did the on and off part. We were not very impressed with the next guide on our ride, so glad we had Steve first.