“Worst pizza EVER!!!”

Dining options: Delivery
Connersville, Indiana
“Worst pizza EVER!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I visited Picolo's in Savannah, GA today. I had a pizza craving and I really figured I couldn't go wrong with pizza. Boy, was I wrong!!! The pizza was doughy in the middle but burnt on the edges, and the lack of toppings certainly left something to be desired. No wonder they have hot dogs on the menu!!! The owner seemed arrogant and left a bad taste in my mouth, right along with the pizza. I think I'll stick with my local Pizza King in Indiana from now on!

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Mandella R
Jason30712, Owner at Picolo's Pizza, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
I am sincerely sorry that you had a bad experience with us. Our Grand Opening was September 13th and we did a LOT of business that day. The next week was just as steady. It is possible that food went out too quick or was not attended to due to unexpected volume (what a great problem to have) and brand new staff.

I would hope you give us another chance if you are ever in the area again. We do a great job with our pizza and our staff are trained to be polite and friendly. If it was me you had the issue with, I don't know what to say. I have never been described as rude or arrogant.

I am also used to dealing with people face to face. I wish you would have mentioned your unsatisfactory service to us instead of hopping online and posting an excoriating review. Anyone can blast a business online, yet if your were really that unsatisfied I regret not being given the chance to correct it.

Again, we have served hundreds of people from the 13th through present. I apologize for your unsatisfactory visit. Give us a chance next time, and we will make it right for you.

Thanks,

Jason

“No one should ever eat here!!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I ate here while on vacation and I have to say it was by far the worst pizza I've ever eaten! The place was a dump, they don't know what they want to be..pizza or burgers...both?!?! Really people?! The owner was rude, and had no sense of customer service! This is one restaurant I would never even think of visiting again and would tell others to stay far far away!!!

• Visited September 2013