“Concierge recommended...”

Barracuda Bob's Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Barracuda Bob's Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 870 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fresh local seafood, hand-cut steaks, mouth watering sandwiches, and the Best Bar on River Street!
Westerville, OH
“Concierge recommended...”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

When we asked for a restaurant suggestion, our Hotel Concierge didn't hesitate to recommend Barracuda Bob's. It was a great decision to go there. Several fresh seafood entrees on the menu to choose from. The Low Country Boil dinner was wonderful. Nicely seasoned and steaming when it arrived at the table. The Crabcakes were excellent too. Prices were very fair and the service was prompt and efficient.

• Visited May 2014

England, United Kingdom
“Gator and Fried Green Tomatos! Family friendly?”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We had a great meal, and our server was very attentive and friendly. We wanted to try alligator and there were two options - one was fried chunks and the other in a gumbo (approx $10). We were also pleasantly surprised when we tried the fried green tomatoes as they were rather flavourful. For mains we had the Chicken Club and the BBQ pork sandwich (each under $10), kids had hotdogs ($5approx). We went on to have two deserts - the marshmallow mud pie and baked banana which was better shared. Overall the food was excellent and better than we had anticipated.

I wouldn't say they are designed to be child friendly as they have no crayons, books, etc to keep children entertained while they wait for the food. However, my daughter was keen to colour in the children's menu which had a barracuda on it and our server brought highlighters - the only thing he had - which was kind and managed to do the trick. Again, the staff was very kind and friendly, only making the point that crayons or similar would be great as there is nothing for the kids to look at or do while waiting for food...

Finally, I DO wish that they didn't use disposable plastic cups for children's drinks. So many restaurants are using tons of non-recyclable plastics when there are better alternatives.

• Visited June 2014
Winter Springs, Florida
“Good Meatloaf Sandwich”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband I went to this restaurant. We both loved meat loaf sandwich and my husband even doesn't like meat loaf. Fries were warm but still good. The bread pudding was great after it was reheated. The service was great. The price is a little high.

• Visited June 2014
“Awesome food & service”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we entered the atmosphere was wonderful. Our waitress was exceptional as well as the food. I had the red snapper and it was great as well as trying the seafood trio (shrimp, scallops and crab cakes). Their house twist of a mojito was worth the try, a definite delight.

Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I didn't expect much when we went there. It's right on River St and thought it would be just another tourist restaurant. I was surprised that food was as good as it was. I had the low country boil and my husband had the seafood trio. All great! Our server was very friendly also. I would go back!

Visited May 2014