“Good Meatloaf Sandwich”

Barracuda Bob's Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Barracuda Bob's Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 876 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fresh local seafood, hand-cut steaks, mouth watering sandwiches, and the Best Bar on River Street!
Winter Springs, Florida
“Good Meatloaf Sandwich”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband I went to this restaurant. We both loved meat loaf sandwich and my husband even doesn't like meat loaf. Fries were warm but still good. The bread pudding was great after it was reheated. The service was great. The price is a little high.

• Visited June 2014

“Awesome food & service”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we entered the atmosphere was wonderful. Our waitress was exceptional as well as the food. I had the red snapper and it was great as well as trying the seafood trio (shrimp, scallops and crab cakes). Their house twist of a mojito was worth the try, a definite delight.

Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I didn't expect much when we went there. It's right on River St and thought it would be just another tourist restaurant. I was surprised that food was as good as it was. I had the low country boil and my husband had the seafood trio. All great! Our server was very friendly also. I would go back!

Visited May 2014
Brunswick, Georgia
“Definitely will be back”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Decided to eat here last night (May 25 2014) and loved it. Fun atmosphere. The food was very good. My boyfriend had a burger and fries which came served on a metal tray, which was a different twist. He said it was very good. I ordered shrimp and grits that was delicious as well. Definitely will go back.

• Visited May 2014
Clinton, Tennessee
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stumbled across this place looking for somewhere to eat along the river and so glad we did. This was the best meal we had while in Savannah. Our waiter Paul was a great server, letting us know all the options and what he thought was good, and he DID NOT disappoint. Out of the eight different meals that were purchased, not one bad thing to say about any of them! Would definitely eat here on a return visit.

• Visited May 2014