“One night in Savannah”

Barracuda Bob's Bar and Grill
Ranked #58 of 864 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh local seafood, hand-cut steaks, mouth watering sandwiches, and the Best Bar on River Street!
powell
“One night in Savannah”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had one night in Savannah on Feb 28th. We chose to eat at Barracuda Bob's. I highly suggest anyone try this restaurant if they get a chance. The service is great with friendly staff, food is top notch (try the alligator appetizer) and the location is just perfect right on River Street. We enjoyed our meal and will be back when we return to the area. Michael was our top notch waiter. He was great!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank shellybean31

Orange City, Florida
“FRESH SEAFOOD - COMFORTABLE ATMOSPHERE”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Ate here first night in Savannah and was our best meal, we both had the seafood trio. Fresh and tasty jumbo shrimp and scallops, plus crab cake with plenty of lump crab meet. With fresh vegetables. Awesome corn chowder soap. Great cocktail too, we had a drink with whiskey and citrus and honey that was so good. One of the bartenders specialties. Great service and atmosphere. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
“Well... had high hopes”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

After the reviews - I was really looking forward to eating here. Nice place, good atmosphere. My wife's scallops came out great. I ordered the Red Snapper. I think I got a piece of old, deep fried shoe leather. I had a tough time cutting it with my fork (seriously). The server was very accommodating, apologized, and took it off the bill. No problem - this happens... just not usually at a place of this calibre. We won't be back.

Graham, North Carolina
“river street resturant”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

we stopped in while walking down river street if you love a rueben they have a mile high Ruben that is great .and the burgers are good to along with homemade fries .we sat by the open door and could watch the colorful people walk down river street

Visited February 2014
New York State
“Great Time on River Street in Historic Savannah”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Many of the placed are geared towards seafood which my wife doesn't like but the had options. Louisiana fare. We started with deep fried gator tail, which she tried. The sauce had just the right bite to it, the gator wasn't too fishy tasting so she had a few more pieces. She had the jambalaya fettuccine, I had shrimp and grits. Unlike a number of places I have had shrimp dinners, this one was loaded with shrimp. Great place, service was good, if in Savannah again, we wouldn't hesitate to eat there again.

• Visited February 2014