“My chicken marcellous had blood coming out that was your New Years dinner”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #174 of 904 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We decided to go to carabas for New Year's Day our waitress was excellent kitchen was terrible that night we ordered the muscles in the lemon butter sauce we got muscles in butter only send them back to redo I ordered a chicken marsala my chicken came out with blood coming out of it and it was cold my wife ordered the veal marsala it was cold and Chewy's I woke up and went to the bar frustrated my wife spoke with the manager he was nice enough to take off the meals we did not eat he thought he done a fever I expected better not my first time having trouble I got carabas not going back manager needs to learn how to satisfy a customer so we left the restaurant and went to find somewhere to eat that was my New Years dinner at carabas if there's more than 1 in Savannah this 1 was on Abercorn street so manager next time satisfy your customer we have the power of the Internet

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This and the Olive Garden are high on my grandaughter's list of favorites. I go there gladly for her but never for any other reason. Nothing wrong but always boring with heavy use of cheese to cover prime ingredient of fish or chicken that is institutionally prepared. What can you expect fro a place that advertises "Unlimited breadsticks" as a drawing card.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Service was alright, food was good but could of been better. Servings were little small. Great place to go on a date or small group. It' a bit pricey. Over all ok. Again this place is best for a small group or a date. They are very clean restaurant.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My goodness...the filet is absolutely wonderful. Juicy, tender and full of flavor....I cannot wait until I visit again. I ordered the chicken bryan pasta and filet instead of the sirloin. Just wonderful.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My wife and I really enjoy Carrabba's, especially this location. We visit about twice a month. My favorites are the chicken trio and spaghetti with meatballs. My wife loves Tag Pic Pac. If you're feeling adventurous, ask to sit at the tables that face the kitchen. It is fun to watch the food preparation.