“Always Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

While in Savannah we got together and went to Carrabas, The Food is always great and the service was Great

2  Thank JMB-1952

Reviewed June 27, 2012

My friend took me here on Sunday afternoon about 2 o"clock. The service was terrible. The whole restaurant was out of bread. When it finally came it was not cooked. My friend did not have the right order. The waiter did not seem to care at all. i contacted the restaurant web site. The manager finally called about a week later. He said he would send me a gift card. He never sent it. I will not eat here again.

1  Thank sandsara
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Our group of 5 went there one evening and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. We had the chicken pizza as an appetizer,,it was excellent. It was 2 for 1 cocktail night which was a bonus ( but not for the driver ). We all had different entrees which were all very good. Our waiter Doug was attentive and jovial and added to our fun night.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

In spite of the fact that Carabba's does not disclose their nutritional information (at least in GA, they don't), this is one of the only restaurants I will eat at because I know I'm getting fresh, high quality food... Unlike Olive Garden where everything is pre-packaged/frozen/shipped in/everything yucky. I can customize any dish here, and they never have a problem with making something for me that was discontinued from the menu. The manager is also excellent, he runs a tight ship. Can be a little pricey, though... But that just depends on how fancy you want to order :-)

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Everything is cooked great here...but 2 problems...
Wine prices for bottled wine...too high. Blackstone Merlot $ 33.00 way over priced
why no bottled red wines in the $20.00 to $26.00 range ?

Food is good, but the wine prices need to be priced more fairly. Take a look at Olive Gardens wine list, and improve the prices and offerings. The wine prices are disturbing, and if you do not hit happy hour you cannot get a decent wine at an affordable price. Also the jazzy loud music is annoying.
What happened to Italian music ? These 2 things are what takes away from an otherwise great restaurant.