“Generous portions and good service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #430 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Atlanta, Georgia
“Generous portions and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

My assistants have cravings for sweets but the food was so well prepared that they ate every bit and then had no room for anything else. The special on the price was something that saved me a good deal of month; it was the best price all week for great quality food along with responsive service. This place beats anything on River Street for price and value.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Princeton101st

Pooler, Georgia
“A place I choose the most.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I like eating there with friends, family, or even alone for lunch. I like the coconut shrimp, pasta meals, and steak entrees. We always enjoy the atmosphere.

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Our server was nice & the food was good !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

My boyfriend & I ate here when we visited Savannah, I must say very good food. Our waiter was so friendly and kind, he brought us out fresh bread without us even having to ask. The food was excellent & our wait wasn't long at all. I'm planning on coming back to Savannah this year & I will be visiting Steakhouse again !!

• Visited August 2012
Bluefield, Virginia, USA
“Good service and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Typical Outback with good food. I'm not a big chain restaurant fan but I enjoy Outback for the blooming onion. The service for a Saturday lunch was quick and friendly and the food was good. Wasn't overly crowded but not very many empty tables so that should prove its an ok place. I think this is a very decent Outback.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Unlike any other Outback”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

One of the waiters (or cook or whatever) was RUNNING up and down the rows of tables constantly during our whole meal. Not doing anything, just running. Steak was way undercooked and had to be sent back. Steak was not the same quality as other Outback Steakhouses.

• Visited January 2013