“Ok, the prime rib wasn't the best I've ever had but for a chain restaurant, this place is off the chain (forgive the pun”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #408 of 880 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Pembroke, Georgia, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2012

One of the most friendliest places I've ever eaten. The entire staff did everything they could to serve us. When asked about my prime rib I was honest and told the manager it was not the best I had ever eaten. He thanked me for my honesty and as we started to leave he handed me a gift certificate for my next visit.

• Visited June 2012

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Well, it's typical...”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Outback was ok. I ordered a drink that was made incorrectly. My prime rib was not so "prime". It was more like a shoe sole, rubbery and without flavor. I've got no plans to return to this establishment.

Visited May 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“would not recommend!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We had a group eat dinner at this location last night and it was horrible...We were seated quickly but the wait for salads and dinner was ridiculous! Out of 12 diners, 7 had ordered steaks and all were cooked the same~WELL done! (Regardless of how each ordered) Extremely over cooked and dried out. The worst Outback we have ever dined at, will not eat at this location again!

• Visited May 2012
Savannah, Georgia
“You've Seen One, you've seen them all”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Outbacks do serve consistently good steaks. They have a good menu. However, I don't want to wait more than 30 minutes to be served.

Visited November 2011
Summerside, Canada
“Terrible”
Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

In January my wife and I had the pleasure to spend a few days in Savannah..We headed for the Outback and ordered a lettuce wedge salad with a blue cheese dressing..a steak that was terrible..the only common food we had all day was the salad..upon arrival back at our hotel we both became severely Ill, not being able to leave our room for two days..it was a terrible experience from the getgo