“Usual good food but so slow!”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

A Saturday afternoon should not be as slow as this was. A quick stop during a long trip for salad and a main course should not take more than an hour. The service was slow, very slow, as only one guy was doing all the work (ElijahB?). He worked really hard, was courteous and knowledgeable, whilst other employees stood around talking or watching the football. He deserves a medal - the manager needs the sack for allowing this situation! The food was fine, as it usually is at Applebee's, but management need to get a grip of the service at this place.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Ugh.. Terrible service. Our waiter was too busy talking to his friends (at the booth next to ours). Our food took an extremely long time to come out and was wrong but couldn't get his attention to let him know. I ordered ribs which were dry and in much need of some BBQ sauce. I ordered sweet BBQ and got extremely spicy ribs. They were burnt and dry. Daughter ordered a sandwich plain, but it came out with all the fixings. Then we finally got another waiter to bring us dessert, he brought one spoon ( my hubby, myself and my daugher all were sharing it), took us 15 minutes to get two more spoons. Finally got the bill an hour and a half after we arrived.

Will not be eating at this Applebees ever again.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I enjoy the menu prices and the quantity for the price. I the servers are always nice,and the quality of food is fresh.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Nothing special but okay for a quick bite but no special atmosphere other than any other chain. Just not a place I would choose to eat.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Shannon, our waitress, rocked! Not usually a fan of the chain, I am now because of her! Such a sweet, ,aring, and bubbly server. She made our experience fabulous!