Although near the airport, this was a very quiet hotel and a great value for Savannah. The atrium brought in a lot of sunlight and the front desk staff were invariably friendly and helpful. Although not "gourmet dining" the restaurant food and staff were well above average for a hotel, and provided a good alternative. The cold lemonade and fresh cookies at the end of a long day sightseeing were the icing on the cake. The only negative I have is that the only breakfast offering is a full buffet (with made to order omelets!) for $9.95. Anyone just wanting coffee and a cruller will have to go to Savannah, or pay the full cost of the buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport is conveniently located near the Savannah Hilton Head Airport. Offering room service, full restaurant, and over 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space we are perfect for your next business or leisure trip to Savannah. Enjoy our complimentary amenities like airport shuttle, wi-fi, and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Savannah
- Savannah Hilton Garden Inn