“Excellent service~”

Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
Ranked #23 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stayed here on our way to Florida. Will do so every time we make the trip... The staff at this location are VERY service oriented and eager to make your stay a good one. When we checked in Shon was very helpful and friendly. Later in the evening we ate at the American Grill located in the hotel and has a great meal. Dallas (or server and bartender) was just great and very flexible. Ben who cooked our meal did my wife's broiled Mahi Mahi just like we requested. All in all this location is excellent and was very clean. Seems to well managed as well...

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim L
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. I will pass this great comment to Shon, Dallas, and Ben at our next staff meeting. Hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

HGI is very convenient to I-95 and has been a good stop-over for road trips. Our last stay was disappointing based on the room having been used by a smoker. The smell remained after cleaning and there was a burn hole in the curtain. They were unable to move us, but offered breakfast coupons at check-out when I mentioned the issue.

1  Thank Dewayne Todd I
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Although I am glad to hear you have enjoyed stays with us in the past, I apologize about your most recent trip. Our housekeeping staff has been made fuly aware of detecting smoking in the rooms so we do not put anyone else in a room that someone has smoked in. Although all of our rooms are non-smoking, guests do occasionally decide to smoke in the rooms and get charged, but we need to ensure that it is serviced properly for the next guest. We hope you give us another opportunity to show you that our goal is to exceed guests expectations and make sure you leave satisfied!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

All amenities (other than the flat pillows) were above expectations! Everone associated with the hotel, from booking, housekeeping, to checking out was very nice to deal with. The front desk clerk was very informative of the surrounding island (Tybee Island, as well as Hilton Head, SC & Myrtle Beach, SC).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We appreciate it. I'm glad we were helpful with your stay! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We had flight problems so this was a free hotel. The staff was helpful and very polite, although I believe they are a bit understaffed. Room was comfortable and clean. Food was very good in the restaurant. A/C in the room was so/so.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

every thing was more than ı had expected. nice people deal with you and solve any problem or question you have immediately. thank you all. shuttle service cares you and they are so friendly to satisfy your requests. thank you to Bob, you are very nice person. ı would like to thank every body taking care of us. this makes us to go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. I'm glad to see Mr Bob was able to help you during your stay. I will pass this great comment to them at our next staff meeting. We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My grandmother & I checked in on Sunday and have stayed throughout the week. It's a very nice hotel, however, it's the staff that have been wonderful. We were not visiting the area for a happy occasion and once the staff heard why we were there, they were even more lovely. Special thank you to Jessica at the front desk for her assistance in trying to locate a local newspaper and for the condolence card on behalf of the hotel. Also, special thank you to Beverly in the restaurant for her kindness towards my grandma. My grandma needs much assistance and she was very warm towards her. Lastly, my husband joined me later on in the week and unfortunately our 10th wedding anniversary was on the same day as my uncle's funeral. We decided to have a cocktail in recognition of our anniversary. I'm certain we looked utterly depressing, so I mentioned to Dallas the circumstances. He was very gracious and we very much appreciated it.

Thank you again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. I'm glad to see Jessica, Ms Beverly, and Dallas was able to help you during your time of need. I will pass this great comment to them at our next staff meeting. We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The hotel was really nice and comfortable. I do wish that, for the price, the company thought enough of the customer to offer a complimentary breakfast bar. I have stayed in pricier hotels and less expensive ones and the deciding factor was the complimentary breakfast bar in addition tot he cleanliness and convenience to the places that we were interested in visiting. $10.00 per person, after paying, over 150.00, was unreasonable. I travel in a group of 4 so we were talking $40.00 before taxes for breakfast.

Thank Phonecia And Ki... W