“fine option”

Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
Ranked #23 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Enjoyed our stay--quiet and comfortable, with pleasant staff. Attractive decor, well maintained. Good exercise facility. Backside rooms overlook lovely wetland area, and screened window allows pleasure of listening to frogs singing.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jane e
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The mushroom sliders should be on the menu everyday! Vegetarian friendly. Very nice, relaxing atmosphere. AWESOME customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank XJTDonnaB
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

I’m glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Staff was very friendly. Hotel was clean and well maintained. Shawn - and please forgive my spelling - treated us very well. She was very friendly and professional in spite of several of us descending on her at once.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Im so glad to see that you had a GREAT STAY at the hotel! Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Okay... so two years ago the Embassy Suites in Pooler / Savannah "ran out of rooms"..... after staying there for 3 months consecutively.

So I was forced to look around the airport area, Whyndham, Cambria Suites, went downtown to the Marriott, Weston, stayed at the Holiday in and Hampton Inn at Bay and Abercorn, the HGI downtown "Historic Dist.", basically stayed everywhere.

I am now a resident of HGI Savannah Airport.

I have stayed here 120-130 nights now and am booked for another 90.

My career is based on elite costumer safety and quality.

This operation is Quality.

This hotel is quiet on all floors on ST. Patrick"s day night when sold out.

Never a noise complaint, or any complaint.

Key is the staff, all of whom make you feel like your at home, even better than home sometimes.

Food is great. Service Great. Hospitality Great. You need it they will find a way to help you get there.

The property is continually updated and maintained very well.

In 1sq mile area where there are at least 10+ options you must try HGI Savannah Airport 1st.

Yes I also stay here when on personal time.

Front Desk: First Shon. Thank you x1000. Shon = Help.

Katie, Katrina, Monique, thank you for everything.

Resturant/Bar. Stephanie, Thank you x 1000.

Angel, Ben, Dallas, Kendrel, Johnathan, Rebekkah, Will thank you.

The whole housekeeping staff, maintenance and if I missed you...permission to give me an ear full.

Wes you have an exceptional staff.

Roger Kuneyl
PVT LTD
Palmer, MA

Room Tip: make reservations early
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Roger K

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our hotel and taking the time out to name names as well. I will definitely read you comment to the staff at our next employee luncheon. We really appreciate it! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My family and I visited the restaurant feeling very tired from our long drive and we're very hungry and agitated. Our server (Dallas) although extremely goofy treated us like we were part of his family. The ribeye that Chef Ben made was absolutely the best steak our family has ever had. We appreciated so much Ben and Dallas striving to make our meal experience perfect. I don't ever post on websites but this experience was so amazing that I had to share.

• Stayed: March 2014

I’m glad to see the Chef Ben and Dallas made you feel like you were a part of our family I will pass this great review to Chef Ben and Dallas at our next staff meeting. I would like to thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. I hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I moved to this hotel from another nearby and I must say this Hilton Garden Inn was simply warm and relaxing. I was very pleased with the atmosphere when I entered the Hotel. Katrina was polite and professional, greeting me with that southern charm (a real peach is she).

When I went to the restaurant I was greeted by Rebecca showing a great deal of professionalism and attention to detail to the needs of mine and other patrons.

Great rooms, great people, great atmosphere. YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!

Room Tip: 3rd floor away from the elevator seemed pretty quiet. Plus the south side has a great view of the ma...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

We are so glad to see that you felt simply warm and relaxing with us here at the hotel, also so glad to see Katrina and Rebekkah made you stay enjoyable. I pass this great comment the ladies at our next staff meeting. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The hotel was obviously freshly renovated and they are in the process of continuing improvements on the outside. Very clean. The staffers were friendly and professional. Walls were a bit thin - which is not uncommon in this category of hotel. I was right next to the elevators + I had someone with a terrible cough in the other room, so this room was a bit noisier than I expect the rest of the hotel to be. I didn't take advantage of most of the amenities - internet, breakfast, fitness room. This hotel has those. I would come back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for staying with us! We really appreciate you taking the time out to review our hotel. I hope to see you soon!