“Great stop on way to Disney”

Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
Ranked #23 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is our go-to hotel when driving from Virginia to Disney. Great location to break up the trip -- right off 95 -- and just a pleasant place to stay. The surrounding area is nice and we love the Waffle House right next door!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here while on a crazy business trip that had me in a different city every night. Not only was the hotel very clean and modern, but the staff was friendly and welcoming. I had one of my best nights sleep in this hotel on the trip. THe staff even accomidated a to-go breakfast order that is normally taken the night before.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were traveling through Savannah on our way to Orlando and this hotel was great! We only stayed one night, however if given the opportunity we would have certainly stayed more. The rooms were nice and just as described, very clean, with a very comfortable bed! Great location to the interstate and not too far from all Savannah has to offer.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here before flying out first thing from the Savannah Airport in the morning. Clean room, staff was pleasant, shower was good. Bed was comfortable. I would stay here again if I had another early morning flight. There are lots of choices at this exit of I-95--this is a good choice.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stopped over for one night as my flight arrived late and I was meeting friends the next day at the airport to begin our vacation in the South.
I lucked out, as the shuttle was there when I arrived, with room left for one more person. The driver was really polite and friendly and the Hotel was just about a 10 minute ride from the lovely Savannah Airport.
The staff were really friendly, the room was good and had all the amenities one would need, plus really comfortable beds.
I had paid for the breakfast plan and didn't have to check out till 1200, so I could catch up on my sleep, go down to breakfast, (good - bacon/eggs/cereal/fruit/toast/coffee e.) go the business centre to email family of safe arrival....all before check-out.
I had to hang out at the Hotel until 4pm to meet my friends coming off another flight and the staff (especially Camilla @ reception) were so nice to me.
There is complementary tea and coffee in the lobby all day, and an area where you can buy drinks/snacks, and a few outside tables with umbrellas where you can sit in the sun. There is also an outdoor swimming pool, small gym, Laundry room, and Business Centre.
The Hotel has a pretty, inviting, cosy lobby and sits in a lovely quiet area with well maintained gardens overlooking the beautiful Marshland/water.
I would definately recommend this Hotel and, like one of the other reviewers mentioned, I too heard lots of laughter amongst the staff, which sounded so nice and a sure sign that they enjoy working here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank live42ootravel
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Room was clean and people working there were very friendly and helpful. Would definately recomend someone to stay here. There are option close by as far as getting something outside the hotel to eat. Also easy access to highway.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

It was Oktoberfest in town, so we were very happy we were staying away from the crowds! Hotel was clean and well stocked. Staff was helpful and cheerful. Would certainly stay there again. It was an easy drive to the Historic District...about 20-25 minutes.