WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #19 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Portland, Maine, United States
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stay in so many hotels throughout the year that they tend to blend together. What stands out in Savanna is the hotel staff. Every member of the staff that I met (front desk, restaurant, housekeeping) made a very positive impression on me. They were very friendly and outgoing as well as professional in the tasks they were performing. I'd gladly stay here again. Great job!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Joliet, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

My sister and I spent the night at this location the night before our flight home to Chicago. We dropped off our car rental the night before our departure @ the airport and your front desk made arrangements for us to be picked up as well - which really shocked us - BEST customer service we have seen in a long time. Besides the best hotel staff the room was extremely clean. We asked the front desk about a restaurant down the street and he highly recommended we eat at their facility - what an EXCELLENT idea - it was FANTASTIC. We enjoyed the bartendars and even chatted with the chief's. Thank you for a wonderful stay! We wished we would of stayed here instead of the hotel in Savannah!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathy L
Harrisburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Really liked this place, will definately stay again, but the pool chairs are outdated, the towels for the pool are hand towels and the umbrellas were dirty, not put up and the hot tub wasn't working in the beginning of the week and upon our return at the end, it wasn't working again and didn't seem that anyone was even attempting to repair it. Oh and there is no fan in the bathroom.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Catherine C
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Excellent experience. Clean. Staff bends over backwards to assist. Staff is visibly HAPPY to serve. Bar is a great feature to have when traveling. The convenience of being, literally down the street from the airport is really effficient.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Harvey H
TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I never get tired of the consistently good experiences at HGI's and this one was excellent.
Nice bed, A/C operation and well maintained facility.
Typical great breakfast.
My only negative comment would be that the weight bench in the fitness room was broken and could not be used.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Phaser
Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very nice hotel. In terms of ammenities it is a typical HGI (adjustable bed firmness, nice restaurant, etc.), but the service from the staff was probably the best I've ever experienced. Service as the bar/restaurant was very good. The highlight was just this morning when I got to the airport and realized I didn't grab my phone charger. I called them hoping that they could hold onto it until a co-worker or myself travelled back to Savannah to get it for me. The lady that answered insisted that she would bring it to me at the airport. 10 minutes after I told her which room I was in, I met her just outside the ticking area and she gave me my phone charger. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shawn M
STRATFORD, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed overnight , hotel shuttle from Airport quick and efficient. Restaurant great service , food excellent. Check-in quick and easy. Room has all the emenities you need and want, including fridge , microwave, coffee maker, etc. Highly recommend

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGISavannahAirportGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experience! I hope we'll see you on your next visit to the Savannah Area!