“Brought my forgotten phone charger to me!”

Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
Ranked #23 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very nice hotel. In terms of ammenities it is a typical HGI (adjustable bed firmness, nice restaurant, etc.), but the service from the staff was probably the best I've ever experienced. Service as the bar/restaurant was very good. The highlight was just this morning when I got to the airport and realized I didn't grab my phone charger. I called them hoping that they could hold onto it until a co-worker or myself travelled back to Savannah to get it for me. The lady that answered insisted that she would bring it to me at the airport. 10 minutes after I told her which room I was in, I met her just outside the ticking area and she gave me my phone charger. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shawn M

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed overnight , hotel shuttle from Airport quick and efficient. Restaurant great service , food excellent. Check-in quick and easy. Room has all the emenities you need and want, including fridge , microwave, coffee maker, etc. Highly recommend

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGISavannahAirportGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experience! I hope we'll see you on your next visit to the Savannah Area!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The staff was most accomodating, friendly and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. We only had breakfast at the hotel, but it was fine. The location is good with easy access to the airport, and within 20 minutes of downtown Savannah and its activities.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the "water" rather than the parking lot are preferable.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate hosting you during your trip and we hope that you'll come and stay longer on your next trip! Thanks again!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

At an airport hotel, all I'm really looking for is a comfortable place to sleep. Beds here are the standard sleep number beds at Hilton garden inn, which if you've never stayed at one tend to be uncomfortable. Here is no exception except the bed we had did not work.

We also requested an infant crib ahead of time. Got there and they had no crib sheet. Requested that they look for one. Finally found one an hour later after asking two people. FYI- regular sheets on travel crib are a no no according to the APA.

• Stayed: January 2013

I am so sorry that we were not prepared properly for your visit! We strive to have everything ready for our guests, and apparently we fell short on your visit. I hope that you will give us another opportunity when you are in the Savannah area!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Thank you so much to the room service staff working the evening of 4/4/13. My husband was 3,000 miles away from home, staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, in Savannah near the airport, on his birthday. I called the room service department to arrange a piece of cake and ice cream to be delivered to my husband's room as a surprise. The room service/restaurant staff made this so special for my husband. They wrote a card, added a couple balloons and customized his dessert to what my husband liked. It made his whole day! I'd love to get the staff member's name who coordinated this so I am able to send her a thank you. She went above and beyond. Glancing at some of the other reviews, there is something special going on at this hotel, and among its management and employees. Pat on the back to everyone! A+

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rand L
HGISavannahAirportGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Rand L,

Thanks for the excellent review on Trip Advisor. We are always happy to accommodate any request that a guest may have regarding a special event. We know how tough it is to be on the road so many days a year and we are thrilled to hear that your husband enjoyed his treat. We are looking forward to taking care of him in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

EXCELLENT hotel !

Easy access to airport and interstate.

The rooms are clean the people are very friendly. The food and service were top drawer. I enjoyed the quiet location of this hotel.
They will make your stay a pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank clarence t
HGISavannahAirportGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear clarence t,

Thank you for writing such a positive review. We love hearing from our satisfied guests. It really energizes the team when we hear reviews such as yours. I will be sure to share the review with my entire team. We are looking forward to seeing you when your travels take you to Savannah in the future.

General Manger

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We, two adults and one child, stayed here one night for sightseeing Savannah Historic District.

The hotel was located behind Fairfield Inn and we could not see any signs of Garden Inn from Airways Ave. We needed to drive into between Fairfield Inn and Staybridge Suite that had large signs on Stephen S. Green Dr. But the hotel was also very close to the exit 104 of I-95 and only 15 minutes away to the Historic District.

The hotel staff were helpful and very nice and our room was comfortable. We ate dinner at Miwa Japanese Restaurant that had great authentic Japanese food, especially sushi. We had breakfast buffet at the hotel restaurant, Great American Grill, and paid about $20, but their omlete were very good.

We will be back this hotel when we are in this area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shimo625

Dear Shimo625,

Thanks for writing a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback and find it extremely helpful for finding ways to improve levels of guest satisfaction. I will certainly look into the signage issue to see if we can improve the process of finding the hotel. I am happy to hear that you found the staff helpful and enjoyed breakfast. Feel free to try us for dinner in the future, as we have some great chefs that prepare wonderful nightly specials.

General Manger